- 4 large-sized eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup of frozen spinach (it must be drained and dry-squeezed)
- ½ cup of cleaned, sliced, fresh button mushrooms
- ¼ cup grated cheese (Parmesan cheese is more preferred.)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- ½ teaspoon of ground thyme
- ½ teaspoon of ground oregano
- Pinch of slat
- Small amount of ground black pepper
- Grease your rice cooker’s inner pot using non-stick cooking spray.
- Get a medium bowl.
- Add the spinach, onions and mushrooms into the bowl.
- Mix them thoroughly.
- Pour the frittata into the cooker’s inner pot.
- Place the lid.
- Turn on the cooker and press the cook button
- Let it cook for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Make sure that the eggs are set on the top before slicing it using a plastic spatula.
This recipe and photo is courtest of justbento.com